INNOVATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- We are an international group of motivated and multi-functional developers.
- We take pride in designing and developing new product features, solving technical challenges.
- Our customers are companies within the TKH group. We extract their best practices and turn them into generic software components for this community so each of them can focus on their own domain.
- We deal with and explore a variety of technological domains and try to make our customer benefit from the latest developments.
A day at the office
You work with Marcel on the creation of a new Docker micro service that allows companies to implement their business processes so that their operators are guided in their decisions while handling customers. Two weeks ago, the project started with some user stories assembled by Jeroen, your product owner. Since then, you’ve been busy with refining these user stories into technical requirements while selecting the right tools to implement them. Exploring different technologies in various languages to find the ones that will fit your requirements.
Last week, you and Marcel came up with a brilliant design that is generic, elegant and provides solid interfaces to the rest of the microservices that your team owns and maintain. It’s been two days that you are busy with implementing a proof of concept of your solution when Jeroen comes back from a meeting with a customer and has new user stories that impact your beautiful design. You incorporate these new requirements, update your design and decide that it is time for a lunch break.
Since the weather is fine, you go for a quick walk to buy some lunch with the whole team. There you discover that two developers, Andre and Jasper, are working hard at implementing one of the generic components which turns out to be harder than estimated. When you get back in the office, you sit down with them and help them create a better plan of attack, breaking the story in smaller tasks.
- You are a creative and experienced software engineer.
- You understand software design.
- You have a pro-active attitude; you are driven by quality and teamwork.
- You can work independently in an agile environment.
- You are not afraid to explore and switch between technologies (horizontal profile).
- You love a challenge and you have a way to prove this.
- You are proud of what you do and you welcome feedback.
- Your English has the best words.
- Optionally, you have some experience with research projects.
What we offer
- Space for your creativity.
- Challenges for your analytical mind.
- Fun with your colleagues.
- Money, you will be a millionaire, only not in Euros.
- Possibility to work from home 3 days a week.
- 25 paid leave days with possibility of additional days.
- Non-contributory pension.
- Health insurance contribution.
- Immense growth opportunity.
Conditions of employment:
A good salary and excellent fringe benefits like non-contributory pension, health insurance contribution, a lot of vacation days and the flexibility to work from home and immense growth opportunity.
If innovation, constant improvement and working on revolutionary product development is what you desire then please send your resume along with motivation letter in English to email@example.com